Volunteer Junior Board Member
13 people are interested
The Pass With Flying Colors (PWFC) Junior Board is a group of dynamic young professionals who share the vision of our Founders, staff and stakeholders: a college degree is the single greatest tool to provide economic stability, opportunity, and choice for Chicago’s underserved, first-generation students. The Junior Board was established to support Pass With Flying Colors by creating opportunities to expand visibility for PWFC, assisting PWFC to achieve annual fundraising goals, and supporting our scholars through program involvement.
The Junior Board is involved in:
- Planning a successful annual fundraiser, Fall Kickoff, to fund 2 scholar placements annually
- Leading service projects with scholars
- Raising awareness of PWFC through community events and networking
- Mentoring and other opportunities to support PWFCs mission
Pass With Flying Colors Junior Board members remain active in their support by:
- Attending quarterly meetings, including annual kickoff meeting
- Actively participating in Junior Board fundraisers and community service opportunities
- Representing Pass With Flying Colors in the community and at their employer
On average, members who get the most out of their role on the Junior Board volunteer an average of one hour each week. In some cases, commitments such as committee responsibilities can be completed remotely.
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities with PWFC Scholars
- Eligible to volunteer with PWFC as a mentor, career speaker, tutor or in other ways
- Recognition for member and their employer on PWFC website and event materials
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
4300 N. Knox Ave.Chicago, IL 60641
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
- Varies, on average 1 hour a week
- Join a Junior Board committee; participate in Junior Board fundraising events