If you are outgoing and love to talk with people, this is your dream volunteer opportunity!
The Alzheimer’s Association, MA/NH Chapter is looking for volunteers to call past participants of the Walk To End Alzheimer’s and invite them back for 2018! We will have volunteers making calls in our Waltham office during our regular business hours Monday-Friday 9-5 and some evenings from 6-8. You can make calls on one day or several.
We invite you to join our phone outreach team!
For more information, or to sign up to volunteer, contact Kim L'Ecuyer at email@example.com
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- two hours
- Event Planning Committee Members
- Support Our Marathoners With...
- Database Research/Data Entry...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Project Management Volunteer –...
- Social Media Strategy Volunteer
- Chatty Volunteers Wanted!
- Volunteer Interpreters Wanted...
- Young Professional Volunteers to...
- Boston Marathon Training Run...