Arthritis Foundation: Nonprofit Local Leadership Board Opportunities
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereProvided on ContactOrlando, FL 32822
The Arthritis Foundation is looking for qualified area professionals to be a part of the newly formed Central Florida Local Leadership Board!
Guiding Principles for Leadership Board
1. Enhance and drive the Arthritis Foundation's vision, mission and support the annual plan in partnership with staff.
2. Support and monitor volunteer recruitment and engagement efforts in the local market in partnership with staff.
3. Provide leadership in the accomplishment of annual fundraising, mission and efficiency metrics in the local market in partnership with staff.
4. Identify key leaders for greater involvement in the foundation.
Chair level positions still available are noted below.
See an area that fits your interest? (Committee level positions are still available in every category)
*Board Chair - Needed
*Fundraising - Filled!
*Volunteer Development - Needed
*Juvenile Arthritis - Needed
*Help & Support - Filled!
*State Advocacy - Filled!
*Medical - Filled!
- Adult Education
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Capacity Planning
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-3 year term limits (pending on area of focus)