16 people are interested
IT Project Manager
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: IHSF CEO
The information Technology Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions for the Foundation. This includes managing the IT responsibilities or overseeing and managing the Foundation’s information technology projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation.
- Work closely with CEO to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
- Determine and communicate the IT goals for the Foundation
- Provide the technical leadership and project coordination for all IT related projects.
- Upgrade and maintain the Information security system (including email) for the foundation including identifying the appropriate platforms and migrating all volunteers to the new system
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions while protecting the Foundation’s assets.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Project Management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
We'll work with your schedule.
155 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 9012CHICAGO, IL 60601
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 Hours per week