Engage children, adults, and those young at heart with the use of Imagine Children’s Museum’s Art Studio. Help prepare art projects, facilitate activities, and support visiting artists.
- Interact with visitors (children and adults) to encourage the exploration of art concepts and the use of various artistic media
- Maintain a creative and welcoming atmosphere in the Art Studio
- Answer questions visitors may have
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled art projects
- Support the needs of our visiting artists
- Necessary training given
- Opportunities to gain new skills
- Able to earn service hours
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Celebration
- Museum Membership after 100 hours in a 12 month period
- 10% discount in the Museum Store after 100 hours in a 12 month period
- For more information visit us at www.ImagineCM.org.
- Visit us on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ImagineChildrensMuseum.
- Or follow us on Twitter at @ImagineCM!
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Words Needed
- Special Events Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Museum Policy Coordinator Intern
- Communications/Marketing Volunteer
- Museum Store Volunteer
- Storytime Volunteer
- Book Lovers Care Club
- Guest Services " exhibits ready...
- Fun Meister!
- Champion Creativity in Children
- Educate the Next Einstein
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant