Save lives worldwide and reduce waste by helping our team recover life-saving healthcare essentials and transport them globally.
Sort Volunteers: You can make a difference! If you are a caring individual who wants to make friends while helping a good cause, you can join Project C.U.R.E. in providing medical relief around the world! Our pre-sort and sort teams help by learning to categorize donated medical supplies, pack, and label boxes to be shipped worldwide. Pre-sort (no experience needed) and sort volunteers (preferrably nursing or medical background) help us move inventory from donations to ready-to-ship. Join the Project C.U.R.E. family and get the most out of your volunteering experience!
Project C.U.R.E. is the largest provider of donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries around the world. We sort, test, pack, and ship donated medical supplies and equipment to more than 130 countries. Project C.U.R.E. is the recipient of the GuideStar Exchange Platinum Seal, the Charity Navigator Four-Star Rating and ranked by Forbes as one of the 20 Most Efficient Large U.S. Charities.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours!
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing & Communication
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant or...
- Volunteer Team Leader
- Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston