Save lives worldwide and reduce waste by helping our team recover life-saving healthcare essentials and transport them globally.
Warehouse Volunteers: You can make a difference! You can be a part of the team and, based on your interests, help organize pallets, stack boxes, manage inventory, load freight trucks to be sent worldwide, or even learn how to drive a forklift! Join the Project C.U.R.E. family and get the most out of your volunteering experience!
Project C.U.R.E. is the largest provider of donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries around the world. We sort, test, pack, and ship donated medical supplies and equipment to more than 130 countries. Project C.U.R.E. is the recipient of the GuideStar Exchange Platinum Seal, the Charity Navigator Four-Star Rating and ranked by Forbes as one of the 20 Most Efficient Large U.S. Charities.
- Facilities Management
- People Skills
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours! Typical time is 3-4 hrs/wk
- Able to lift 20-30 lb boxes
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston