Must have strong knowledge of WordPress and WordPress plug-ins and widgets.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dependable, self-reliant, and able to meet deadlines.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, WordPress.
- Some Adobe Pro pdf maker preferred.
- Adding, updating and managing plug-ins (e.g. online Volunteer and Mentoring Application forms, Events Calendar, and Board Page).
- Assisting with posting pdf documents and video links.
- Uploading weekly posts to the Blog page.
- Editing existing content as needed.
- Posting monthly e-Newsletter Constant Contact generated code to the website.
- Enhancing existing home page images as needed.
- Training key team members on how to handle simple editing and posting tasks.
- Coordinating with WordPress support volunteer.
Time Commitment: Minimum of 2-4 hours per week; which may include evenings.
Please submit the following documents for consideration:
- Resume or CV.
- Bio of 100-300 words using III Bio Guidelines.
- Candidates may submit materials electronically via Word or PDF to email@example.com
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to mentor first-generation students to remain in college. Through our college to career bridge programs, we provide the leadership, communication, and professional skills needed for workplace success.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Image Impact International at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design / UX
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Website Programming
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteers located in "Foundation Centre"city is a Plus(NY Area, W.DC)
- Assistant Editor - eNewsletter
- Graphics Support/ Designer
- Vice President Program...
- College 2 Career Program...
- Mentoring Program...
- Project Manager(New York Metro...
- CPA Non -profit 990EZ Support -...
- IT Chair (New York Metro Area)
- Quickbooks Administrator(New...
- Finance Committee Chair - New...
- Vice President Operations - New...