This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a group of passionate, young, fun leaders who are bringing Social and Emotional Learning, Mindfulness, Art & Meditation to education.
Flexible part time hours as trial period for both parties. Prior experience a must. Open to discussing long-term management position and flat hourly rate on top of commission depending on performance. Please send resume to set up phone interview process.
The Fundraising Director will:
- Develop fundraising plan and strategies to achieve desired goals.
- Developing strategies and setting goals to hit fundraising targets.
- Preparing and giving presentations.
- Overseeing events and coordinate activities to conduct fundraising event.
- Oversee event activities to stay within deadlines and budget.
- Work with volunteers to identify and cultivate new donors.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing and new donors.
- Contact potential donors and discuss donation interests.
- Develop fundraising reports and supervise preparation of invitations and thank you letters.
- Use interactive media including Websites and Facebook to increase donations.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
Our HiEQ interactive social emotional learning program is written so that any mental health professional, mentor, parent or teacher can easily adapt it to any classroom setting with student(s) ages 13-18 . We need our students to be truly successful in all areas of life, internally and externally. With HiEQ's researched SEL exercises and activities, creative arts, journaling and meditation, we can steward our youth down a path of mindfulness, respect, responsibility, generosity and unity. Join us in growing the next generation of creative, empathetic problem solvers and world changers...
Ultimately, you will be empowering youth, and helping students to connect more deeply with themselves, each other and their communities. If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible. Open.