4 people are interested
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a group of passionate, young, fun leaders who are bringing Social and Emotional Learning, Mindfulness, Art & Meditation to education.
Flexible part time hours as trial period for both parties. Prior experience a must. Open to discussing long-term management position and flat hourly rate on top of commission depending on performance. Please send resume to set up phone interview process.
The Fundraising Director will:
- Develop fundraising plan and strategies to achieve desired goals.
- Developing strategies and setting goals to hit fundraising targets.
- Preparing and giving presentations.
- Overseeing events and coordinate activities to conduct fundraising event.
- Oversee event activities to stay within deadlines and budget.
- Work with volunteers to identify and cultivate new donors.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing and new donors.
- Contact potential donors and discuss donation interests.
- Develop fundraising reports and supervise preparation of invitations and thank you letters.
- Use interactive media including Websites and Facebook to increase donations.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
HiEQ is our signature SEL (Social-Emotional Learning) curriculum designed to raise an individual’s emotional, social, and interpersonal intelligence. We help provide the understanding and tools to navigate rising thoughts, emotions, and responses in a way that decreases anxiety and stress and improves ability to learn, connect and lead within an educational setting and beyond into life, relationships, and career.
We are dedicated to helping students cultivate strong core values, reduce discrimination, transform negative thought patterns, manage their emotions, and set/achieve personal goals. SEL fosters supportive relationships between educators and students by practicing open communication and creative problem solving.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
10965 National BlvdLos Angeles, CA 90064
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Flexible. Open.