We are looking for a Salesforce developer or consultant to help us do one or more of the following:
* strategize our implementation of Salesforce CRM and third-party modules
* implement them and refine them over time
* develop a Salesforce app to help other nonprofits take advantage of what our nonprofit can do to help them, particularly volunteerathon: more below about that.
Here are some of our websites that are live, in beta or in initial development. They fall into three broad groups:1) a group of innovative websites and apps to help nonprofits and their supporters raise money for the good work they do. Here is a sample of a nonprofit’s page at one of the websites, named Volunteerathon: http://bit.do/Volunteerathon_Nonprofit_Page
Here is a sample of a volunteer’s page ... most people will volunteer with a nonprofit, but we’re building it so people who are using their time to help people directly (not through a nonprofit) can also use the app to raise money for charity: http://bit.do/Volunteer_Page
Another website is Quitathon, where a person quits something that's not good for them and donates some or all of the saved money or time to charity: http://bit.do/Quitathon . We have many other great ideas for these kinds of apps that all nonprofits and their supporters can use.
2) a project to free some of the world's 25 million modern-day slaves - http://www.virtualrailroad.org. After the above is done, we plan to also do others such as: http://bit.do/Freeathon, http://bit.do/seeourslaves and http://bit.do/EmancipationProclamation. They will all be at domains that correspond with their name such as Freeathon.org.
3) an existing website that provides news related to making the world a better place covering various topics including nonprofits, human rights, extreme poverty, climate change, giving and volunteering: http://DailySource.org. This site has existed for over 10 years. You can see a few of the team members here: http://DailySource.org/about/team.
If you're interested, please let us know what your Salesforce experience and skills are. Thanks.
- IT Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- IT Consulting
- Software Engineering
- IT Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment