Rewarding volunteer opportunities to assist low income seniors and disabled adults with home repairs to enable continued safe independence in their own homes.
Help construct a wheel chair ramp for seniors in need or other smaller scale home repairs.
Volunters can receive mileage reimbursement and repairs are covered by program's liability insurance. No minimum/maximum volunteer hours commitment required.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Elderly woman needs short...
- Devoted Drivers
- Yard Care Extraordinaire!
- Housework Angel
- Centralia/Chehalis area...
- Housework Angels!
- In Need of Volunteer Driver's!
- Love to drive in Mason County
- Shelton Seniors Need Help with...
- Driver Opportunity
- Driving Opportunity
- Seniors in Winlock Need Help...
- Good Neighbor
- Build a Wheelchair Ramp for an...
- Yard Work Group Projects!
- Drive seniors to doctor
- Get outdoors and mow a lawn!
- Housework Angels in Lewis County
- Clutter Control
- Home Repair Heroes