Arts Admin Career- Intern with GGOpera
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Arts Administration! Develop your skills. Or use your Administration Experience for success.
Production planning, Marketing, fundraising, Office management and Office assistant.
Would you like to be a staff member of a professional opera company in SF Bay Area?
Apply here. This is a volunteer Staff position in Arts Administration.
Arts Administration INTERN POSITION, 2019.
Exciting 2019-2021 season is planned.
- Seeking Administrative Intern - Assistant to the General / Artistic director.
- Position: Part-time regular volunteer, 3 times a week half day, or DOE
- Some of your time can be virtual done from your home on your choice of hours.
- Gain experience managing an opera company. Assist the General Director in the regular business of the company, Basic office management tasks, setting up auditions, helping plan productions. Theatre production management experience is similar. More simple and important, assist with mailings, online programs.
- Assist in Organizing Volunteer Infrastructure, communicate with our HR manager.
- Depending on your training and interest, participate in any and all the areas of the General Manager: Marketing, Fundraising, Volunteerism, Production Planning. Specific Administration skills. Let's talk and I can break it down for you.
- Join me in a vision of a staff of people. Staff system development project, so new people can learn to run the opera company.
Measurable Achievements: Your volunteering makes our programs thrive:
1) Communications Manger for schools, businesses, community outreach. Administration of company schedule. Help develop and manage GGO calendar of Events.
2) Special Events: Assist in managing a task list
3) Artist Administration: Help organize Auditions, Productions
4) Grants and fundraising: Assist the E.D. in following a cash flow schedule of funding. Grant training.
5) Prioritize tasks: Opera company deadlines and how to assist.
Business of the Arts: Gain experience assistant managing the opera company.
Results you can measure? Keep Track during production period for REPORTING on benchmark dates: Quantitative and Qualitative evaluation skills, you have reporting and evaluation skills or we will help you develop them.
Oversee or assist with Publicity. Fundraising.
Data Input- Data Management for reporting.
Online Program: Are you a Tecchie: you'll enjoy working an online relationship program.
Career Building: Gain hands-on professional fundraising, marketing, arts administration, communications experience. Recognition on GGO Web site as regular volunteer: GGO Administrative Internship.
- Lives in Marin County (ideal but not required), can come to San Rafael office and also work from home.
- Time: Flexible but regular hours: Part time: Arranged per your schedule and my schedule.
- Seeking one full time person 2 x a week, or part time 3x a week in the office.
- Skills: Filing, computer word, excel; calendars, internet: organizational skills.
- Good people person, can-do attitude: Project management skills.
- Internet and Social Media skills.
- Team player, Event planning & writing.
- Assist with regular business office activities, and take on one project your achieve yourself.
State what your strengths are, areas in which you wish to contribute your time. We will recruit for all other areas! Your job will start with focus,and introduce you to all the areas of arts management as you achieve.
Attend the Opera America Annual Conference with GGO.
The skills or persons we don't have you can assist in recruiting.
Call Golden Gate Opera at 415-370-1722 or 415-492-3447;
Send email to email@example.com or Peter@marinrealtyexperts.com
We'll work with your schedule.
51 Roundtree Blvd.San Rafael, CA 94903
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Part time, flexible 2-3 days a week: or 2 days full time, Administrative assistant or train for Administrative Director position.
- Leadership, organized, filing, communication, skills, positive thinking, make life better, prioritization, writing skills, email skills. Project Management.