Would you like to have hands on experience in the business of arts administration?
- Seeking Administrative Intern - Assistant to the General / Artistic director.
- Position: Part-time regular volunteer, 3 times a week half day, or DOE
- You will assist the General Director in the regular business of the company, basic filing, Office management, mailings.
Measurable Achievements: Your volunteering makes these programs thrive:
1)School Outreach: Spring 2018: Golden Gate Opera's Bullying Prevention Opera, "The Boy Who Grew Too Fast" going into elementary & middle schools in Marin and the Bay Area
2)Special Events: Various: Feb 16, 2018 June 2, 2018: Help plan special events
3) Auditions Manager:
3) Office Administration in various areas: Auditions, contact lists, Office organization (filing),
Fundraising, Marketing, Human Resources management.
Business of the Arts: Day to day arts administration, re managing the opera company.
Accomplishing Audition Coordination, Events, Public performances, School and Community Outreach. Public performances, vital school and community outreach programs, Help develop and manage GGO calendar of Events.
Results you can measure? Number of schools and businesses we engage with, number of children enriched, Senior Communities we reach.
Events are scheduled, carried out, and completed. Various marketing and publicity. Fundraising.
Data accomplishments for reporting. A file with your name measures the work you achieve here.
Career Building: Gain hands-on professional fundraising, marketing, arts administration, communications experience. Recognition on GGO Web site as regular volunteer: GGO Administrative Intern, Resume recommendation.
- Lives in Marin County(ideal but not required), can come to San Rafael office.
- Time: Flexible but regular hours: Part time: Arranged per your and our schedules: Seeking one full time person 2x a week, or part time 3 x a week. Hours TBD
- Skills: Filing, computer programs, calendars, internet: word and excel, organizational skills.
- Organized person good with people, can-do attitude: Project management skills.
- Internet and Social Media skills.
- Project Manager: Team player, Event planning & writing.
- Work from remote TBA
Call Golden Gate Opera at 415-370-1722; Send email to email@example.com
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Part time, flexible 3 days a week, 4 hours p/day
- Organized, Filing, Communication,.Systems, People person, Can-Do Attitude, Arts appreciation
- Marketing Director/Manager for...
- Donor Relation Manager - Data...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Website Designer for Opera &...
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- Arts Administration Intern for...
- Sew you love to make costumes?
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager HR
- Fun Raising for Opera Events