Abode Hospice of Colorado is looking for volunteers to spend time with our patients throughout the Denver-Metro Area. Volunteers provided support to patients through active listening, companionship, spiritual connections, music and reading. Volunteers also support our patient's family and loved ones through respite care and active listening.
If you have the heart of a hospice volunteer, we have an opportunity for you! Training and flexible hours to fit your schedule are available.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule, 1 hour/week minimum
- Drug screen, TB test, auto insurance (paid for by Abode Hospice)
- "Be Someone's Last Best Friend.....
- Provide the Gift of Compassion...
- Manicurists Needed for Hospice...
- Louisville Area Volunteers...
- Denver Area Volunteers needed...
- Bless the Lives of Others...
- Clerical Assistance Needed
- Boulder Area Volunteers needed...
- Hospice Administrative Support
- Bless the lives of others...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Make someone's day, become a...