Enrich the Lives of Elderly Residents and Enrich Your Life at the Same Time
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
45 people are interested
We are looking for volunteers to enrich the lives of our elderly residents. The rewards for the volunteer are too numerous to count! Our elderly residents love to have visitors! We have a wide variety of opportunities, a few are below! You are also welcome to offer an opportunity that is not listed below. Please contact me and we can discuss any ideas you have. You can visit as often as you like, but once you visit, you won't be able to wait to come back!
- Writing (create a life history)
- Crafting (painting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, etc.)
- Playing an instrument
- Attending church services (Sunday at 4 pm)
- Pet therapy
- Beautify nature trail
- Fishing assistant
- Decorate facility
- OMA (Opening Minds through Art) assistant, ongoing program assisting dementia residents create beautiful art projects and participate in art show
- Other ideas you may have!
Please contact me and see how you might be able to enrich both our resident's lives and your own. There is nothing like making someone smile! Your smile will be twice as wide!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
225 Britton LaneMonroe, OH 45050
- Animal Therapy
- Music Arts
- People 55+
- Background Check