Like to chop? Cook? Package meals? You can do all these things while helping people living with a chronic illness, and have a GREAT time doing it! Lifelong needs volunteers in our Chicken Soup Brigade Kitchen to prepare and package meals for our clients. This is an opportunity to work in a team with fantastic people and do something very important for the community.
- Mon-Fri: 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm; 5pm-7:30pm
- Sat: 9am-11:30am, 12pm-2:30pm, 3-5:30pm
Sounds like the right volunteer spot for you? Fill out a volunteer application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=2050737286
Individuals, families, and groups welcomed! Ages 14+ with adult supervision. Ages 16+ with parent note.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week for three months
- WA State Food Handler's Permit
- Front Desk Helper
- Thrift Store Volunteers Wanted!
- North Federal Way - Food...
- Food Delivery with Chicken Soup...
- Bi-lingual (Vietnamese/English)...
- Holly Park/Beacon Hill - Food...
- Chicken Soup Brigade Kitchen...
- Special Events Volunteers Needed!
- Event Assistants - Seattle AIDS...
- One-time Kitchen Helper - July 23