We are looking for dedicated and committed people who wish to improve the lives of wildlife and other rescued birds and animals in Onslow County. Openings on the board that are currently vacant: someone with advertising, marketing, or financial experience.
If you are able to commit to 1 hour per week on behalf of Possumwood Acres and helping to fulfil our goals and mission, as well as attend a 90 minute board meeting every two months, then contact us at www.possumwoodacres.org or 910-326-6432.
Only those who are serious about making a difference need apply!
- Technical Writing
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Financial Service Assistance
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours per month
- professional skills
- Memorial Garden Care - Keeping...
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Volunteer
- Finding Funds - Let the...
- Go Nuts Over Squirrels!
- Office Helper - Organize Me in...
- Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
- Host an Intern
- Administrative Assistant/ Office...
- Grant Writing Opportunity
- Education Assistant
- Ecosystem revival sessions
- Refreshing Raptors Residences
- Building Animal Homes
- Fundraising Specialist
- Love helping wildlife but still...