Services to the Armed Forces Volunteer Program Lead
2 people are interested
The Volunteer Program Lead engages the military community with the American Red Cross’ different programs.
* Willingness to support the Red Cross mission.
* Manage and serve in advisory capacity.
Depending upon the position, responsibilities may include:
* Promoting Red Cross programs and activities
* Recruiting and assigning volunteers to meet a variety of community needs
* Coordinate and schedule required volunteer training
* Maintaining volunteer program records
* Providing support to Red Cross instructors and facilitators
* Liaise with military authorities on installation disaster preparedness and response
* Maintaining volunteer records; reporting and tracking volunteer hours
* Overseeing volunteer recognition events
* Attending a variety of volunteer and installation meetings
We'll work with your schedule.
4155 Diamond Head RoadHonolulu, HI 96816
- Disaster Response
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Veteran Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training