Services to the Armed Forces Volunteer Program Lead
5 people are interested
The Volunteer Program Lead engages the military community with the American Red Cross’ different programs.
* Willingness to support the Red Cross mission.
* Manage and serve in advisory capacity.
Depending upon the position, responsibilities may include:
* Promoting Red Cross programs and activities
* Recruiting and assigning volunteers to meet a variety of community needs
* Coordinate and schedule required volunteer training
* Maintaining volunteer program records
* Providing support to Red Cross instructors and facilitators
* Liaise with military authorities on installation disaster preparedness and response
* Maintaining volunteer records; reporting and tracking volunteer hours
* Overseeing volunteer recognition events
* Attending a variety of volunteer and installation meetings
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
4155 Diamond Head RoadHonolulu, HI 96816
- Disaster Response
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Veteran Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training