Donation Coordinator Wanted
If Habitat for Humanity is an organization you support, here is a chance to show that. Volunteer!
They are looking for someone to help manage the donations they receive at their Lynnwood store. These are donations related to the construction/home building industry.
The Volunteer Donation Coordinator Assistant will learn to handle incoming calls on the Habitat Store Donation Line; answer donation questions, screen offered donations and set donation pick-up appointments.
Once trained, this position will work independently all day Monday (9-5 with breaks) to allow the Donation Line to be answered six days a week. The donation coordinating assistant will operate out of our Lynnwood office and store location.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Must have a customer service personality
* Able to operate a two or three line phone system or willingness to learn
* High ability to understand and speak clearly in English with a friendly and empathetic manner
* Able to quickly establish rapport on the phone
* Training will be provided, experience is not required
This position requires a minimum three month commitment of eight hours each Monday.
This opportunity posted by the Retired Senior Volunteer Program of Snohomish County, helping those over age 55 find a meaningful volunteer opportunity.
You do NOT have to be 55 to volunteer here.
We'll work with your schedule.
1918 Everett AveEverett, WA 98201
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Home Repair
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours weekly, 6 months minimum
- Be flexible, team player