Flexible internship working with adults and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their day services programs. Assist with indoor and outdoor activities, field trips, crafts and small animal care. Five -fifteen hours per week, flexible to school schedule. Learn to plan some activities and engage clients in learning, reading, and activities of community inclusion.
Sites options: Bedford Heights, Mayfield Village
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4- 15 hour per week flexible
- must follow HIPPA laws
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting one Bedroom in Cuyahoga...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- North Canton Activities volunteer
- Recreation Intern -Bedford
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- PM Golf Outing Volunteer
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...