Flexible internship working with adults and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their day services programs. Assist with indoor and outdoor activities, field trips, crafts and small animal care. Five -fifteen hours per week, flexible to school schedule. Learn to plan some activities and engage clients in learning, reading, and activities of community inclusion.
Sites options: Bedford Heights, Mayfield Village
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4- 15 hour per week flexible
- must follow HIPPA laws
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Trip Volunteer -Middleburg Heights
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Student Service Hours
- Activities Volunteer-Middleburg...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Students who need service hours
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- Painting in Middleburg Heights
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- Tadmore Shrine Circus-Canton
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...
- Collection Drive