Flexible internship (Unpaid) helping in our day services program for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Middleburg Heights. You'll assist with community inclusion for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Field trips daily to outdoor recreational experiences and activities at the center. You must be comfortable with small pets as they are part of our Constant Companions day service program.
Great opportunity for students in the fields of, education, special education, social work, nursing, intervention specialist or students who need service hours.
- Life Coaching
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4-15 hours weekly
- must follow HIPPA laws
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting one Bedroom in Cuyahoga...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- North Canton Activities volunteer
- Recreation Intern -Bedford
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- PM Golf Outing Volunteer
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...