Flexible internship (Unpaid) helping in our day services program for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Middleburg Heights. You'll assist with community inclusion for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Field trips daily to outdoor recreational experiences and activities at the center. You must be comfortable with small pets as they are part of our Constant Companions day service program.
Great opportunity for students in the fields of, education, special education, social work, nursing, intervention specialist or students who need service hours.
- Life Coaching
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4-15 hours weekly
- must follow HIPPA laws
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Trip Volunteer -Middleburg Heights
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Student Service Hours
- Activities Volunteer-Middleburg...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Students who need service hours
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- Painting in Middleburg Heights
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- Tadmore Shrine Circus-Canton
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...
- Collection Drive