Volunteers will help in our adult day program and do activities, crafts, reading and outdoor recreation with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Student groups are welcomed but must have one adult. Rewarding experience!
Great for High School or college students going into health care, teaching fields, social work, nursing, case management.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2 - 4 hour shifts & 4-15 hour a week commitment
- must follow HIPPA laws
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Plan a Dan Party for Adults with...
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Flexible Office Organization
- Trip Volunteer -Middleburg Heights
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Student Service Hours
- Hattie Larlham Special Events &...
- Activities Volunteer-Middleburg...
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting in N. Canton
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Students who need service hours
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Painting in Middleburg Heights
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Stow one day volunteer opportunity
- Collection Drive