Help families recover from disasters.: Disaster Caseworker
Assist Red Cross in delivering mission by preventing and alleviating human suffering caused by disasters.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Choose your availability schedule: daytime or early evening hours. After training, may be able to work from home
- Orientation to the American Red Cross
- Disaster Cycle Services: An Overview
- Recovery Services: An Overview
- Casework & Recovery Services Planning Fundamentals
- Direct Client Assistance Fundamentals
- Disaster Action Team Fundamentalsif this course is not available yet, take regional/chapter DAT training
- Psychological First Aid
- Client Assistance System
- Mentoring with Casework Supervisor
We'll work with your schedule.
610 Kolter DriveIndiana, PA 15701
- People 55+