Save lives worldwide and reduce waste by helping our team recover life-saving healthcare essentials and transport them globally.
Biomedical Volunteers: You can make a difference! If you are a caring individual who has any small knowledge of biomedical, nursing, RN, or any medical experience (biomed students welcome!), you can help Project C.U.R.E. provide medical relief around the world! Through testing, repairing, and carefully packaging biomed equipment, our volunteers have the power to make a difference in supporting doctors and clinics in countries in need. Newer volunteers may be paired with more experience volunteers to learn more about biomedical equipment. Join the Project C.U.R.E. family and get the most out of your volunteering experience!
Project C.U.R.E. is the largest provider of donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries around the world. We sort, test, pack, and ship donated medical supplies and equipment to more than 130 countries. Project C.U.R.E. is the recipient of the GuideStar Exchange Platinum Seal, the Charity Navigator Four-Star Rating and ranked by Forbes as one of the 20 Most Efficient Large U.S. Charities.
- Physical Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours! Typical commitment of 3-4 hr/week
- Can life 20-30 lb. boxes (if able). Any medical, RN, nursing, or bio-med experience.
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Administrative Assistant
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston