Become a Disaster Health Team responder and respond to local disasters and assist those affected in
Disaster Health Services Responders provide disaster health care by meeting the disaster related health needs of clients and providing support to other volunteers.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Varies depending on local disaster events; minimum 8-hours per month
- Orientation to the American Red Cross
- Disaster Cycle Services: An Overview
- Health Services Fundamentals 1
- Health Services Fundamentals 2
- Psychological First Aid
- CPR /AED for the Professional Rescuer (AHA accepted)
- Casework and Recovery Planning Fundamentals and related videos
- Disaster Action Team Fundamentals (recommended)
- Shelter Fundamentals (recommended)
We'll work with your schedule.
1643 Allegheny BlvdReno, PA 16343
- People 55+