ARTBAR (A Reason To Believe Animal Rescue) is part of the For All Paws Sake (FAPS) shelter/rescue/transport network. You can read more about FAPS at this link:
We are seeking Saturday driver help to assist in moving our dogs from our rescue in southwestern WV to various rescues in northeastern states. If you live near these interstate highways and would like to help us in this effort, please submit a driver application via the link below.
I-79 between Charleston and Morgantown in WV
I-68 & I-70 between Morgantown WV and Hagerstown MD
I-81 between Hagerstown MD and the I-78 connection in PA
I-78 in PA to the I-287 connection in central NJ
From central NJ on I-287 north up into New England via various interstates with end points typically in MA but occasionally in VT or NH.
Transports begin early Saturday morning in Charleston and typically end by 10 or 11 pm in new England with drivers taking legs ranging from one to three hours in length along the route. You do not have to drive every Saturday. Detailed instructions are provided before you even drive on your first transport.
If you live in southwestern WV and would like to learn more about A Reason To Believe Animal Rescue, please visit our website at http://artbar.petfinder.com and follow us on Facebook at:
- Animal Care / Handling
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 23
- 2 to 6 hours on a Saturday
- Must love dogs and have zero fear of handling strange dogs
- Dogs, dogs everywhere and not...
- Please help ARTBAR dogs get to...
- Our dogs need YOU!
- Dog transport drivers needed on...
- Foster homes needed for dogs in...
- Saturday transport driver needed
- Weekend dog transport drivers...
- NJ drive dogs on Saturday...
- Got a van or SUV? Love dogs?
- Hamburg PA to Phillipsburg NJ...
- Weekday driver needed between...
- DHS Long-Distance Transport...
- Love dogs and live in Mingo...
- Drive dogs on Saturdays