Heartland Hospice is seeking volunteers to visit with patients in facilities throughout Northern Suffolk & Portsmouth. Volunteers can visit one patient once per week, or you can visit 5 patients 5 times per week. The amount of hours you put in is up to you!
Hospice patients are terminally ill people with a prognosis of 6 months or less. These patients tend to be bedfast, or are simply not able to interact with group activities as much as they used to. Having a volunteer to come read, play music, or play a card game is a major blessing.
If you think you may be interested, please respond to this post!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Make a lifelong impact-Volunteer...
- Volunteers needed in Suffolk,...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Bereavement Program Volunteers...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Vigil Volunteers for Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers in Portsmouth
- Volunteer once per week in Norfolk
- Hospice Volunteers in...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor in...
- Suffolk Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer Once Per Week!
- Hair Stylist-Hospice
- Help those in need in Hospice!
- Medical Office Volunteering!
- Volunteer once a week in...
- Hospice Volunteering!
- Massage Therapy-Hospice
- Volunteer once per week!