Village Thrift is far from a thrift shop, it mimics a department store feel, so that customers and clients experience the best we can offer. We’re looking for volunteers that are available for weekly volunteering, ideally choosing a specific day of the week and volunteer shift. All profits go to direct client services for people facing financial poverty.Volunteer areas include:
- Sorting and pricing merchandise
- Sorting and pricing clothing
- Testing small appliances and electronics
- Flower arranging
- Furniture repair and refinishing.
- Stocking sales floor
- Cleaning and organizing intake area
CASHIER & GREETER
- Ring Sales
- Answers phone calls
- Greets Customers
SALES FLOOR VOLUNTEERS
- Serves in Dept. such as: Linens & Bedding, Book & Toys, Women’s Boutique, Small Appliances & Housewares, Men’s clothes, etc.
- Staging and organizing sales floor
Visit our website and you can do everything on-line (sign up for orientation and complete your on-line application) Here's our website: http://www.loveincbrevard.com/volunteer
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, Store hours 10 am to 5 pm Mon-Sat
- Having a heart for people in need.
- Admin Assistant Fundraising Team
- It Takes a Village! Volunteers...
- Admin Assistants Needed (Tues. &...
- Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Social Media Volunteer...
- Cashiers Needed! Ringing Up Help...
- Service Project Site Leader
- Volunteer Orientation, Monday...
- Tech Team Volunteer
- Call Center Reception & Admin...
- Thrift Store Volunteers Needed!
- Join The Transport Team! ...
- Help Us Help People, Be a Client...
- Client Mentors: Call Center...