Description: Friendly visitors make a big difference in the lives of seniors, simply by being there to talk! Volunteers are matched with seniors and visit them to chat, eat lunch together, watch tv, or play a game. These friendly visits help with the loneliness and isolation that can occur with age, especially for those seniors who do not live near family members or friends. Apply today to help a senior in the community!
About us: East Side Elders helps seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Must pass a background check
Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
Make connections and build relationships with seniors
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Friendly Visitor
- Rake Leaves for Seniors
- Flyer Distribution Volunteers
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Respite Volunteer
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- Volunteer Blogger
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Nursing Student Volunteer