Creole Translators - Salisbury Maryland
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1336 Belmont Avenue, Suite 502Salisbury, MD 21804
The Salisbury Maryland Therapy Department is in need of volunteers to help with translation during speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and early childhood education sessions. Translators will help with gathering information from families as well as assisting interventionists. Volunteers are also needed in the office to assist in scheduling new patients for evaluations over the phone. Easterseals is flexible and can work with volunteers around their schedules.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, as needed
- PAS Database Volunteer - Dover
- PAS Database Volunteer - Sussex
- Share Your Talents - Georgetown
- Human Resources Office Volunteer
- Creole Translators - Salisbury...
- Share Your Talents - Newark
- PAS Database Volunteer - New...
- Share Your Talents - Dover
- Translators - Sussex County
- Office Assistant Volunteer ? PAS...
- Share Your Talents - New Castle
- Office Assistant Volunteer ?...
- Translators - New Castle