Save lives worldwide and reduce waste by helping our team recover life-saving healthcare essentials and transport them globally.
Reception and Office Volunteers: You can make a difference! If you are an outgoing, caring, and friendly individual, you can help be the face of Project C.U.R.E.! Through helping at our front desk, greeting guests, answering phones, and administrative projects, our volunteers have the power to connect with Chicagoans and be a light for a great cause. Join the Project C.U.R.E. family and get the most out of your volunteering experience!
Project C.U.R.E. is the largest provider of donated medical supplies and equipment to developing countries around the world. We sort, test, pack, and ship donated medical supplies and equipment to more than 130 countries. Project C.U.R.E. is the recipient of the GuideStar Exchange Platinum Seal, the Charity Navigator Four-Star Rating and ranked by Forbes as one of the 20 Most Efficient Large U.S. Charities.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours!
- Personable, well-spoken, friendly.
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...