Use your creative writing abilites to help our Crossroads Hospice patients create their Ultimate Gift of Gratitude for their family! Their own story! Our volunteers, through a series of interviews and dialoges, create a beautiful leather bound Life Journal on-line through our custom program. Help the patient to tell their story and leave a legacy!
Contact Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Volunteer Coordinator at 816-333-9200
Upcoming Training Thursday June 8th 5pm - 9pm Independence Missouri or Saturday June 24th 9am - 2pm Independence Missouri Please call Veronica for More information and directions. Drinks and food will be provided.
- Hospice Care
- Reading / Writing
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Web Design
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Requires 1-4 visits w/ patient/family for stories
- Complete training, TB Testing, Background Checks, DL and Auto Insurance Card
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...