The Ohio Institute of Allied Helath is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assit in marketing and advertising promotional activites (e.g. Social Media, direct mail and web)
- Help distrubite marketing materila
- Assit Marketing Depatment with any marketing events.
Suggested Majors include but are not limited to: Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Public Health, Journalism, Mass Communications, Buiness Administration, Advertising.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hrs a week
- Must be in college or graduated in the last 6 months.