The Luca John Foundation
The Web Designer is in charge of designing and implementing the digital strategy embedded in the marketing and communication strategy of the foundation. This role is positioned in the Marketing, Communication and Public Relations team and has to collaborate closely with the Marketing Lead and the Social Media Lead.
- Update and maintain The Luca John Foundation’s website
- Organize, design, and edit marketing documents and other creative assets
- Assist with Foundation’s social media initiatives in close collaboration with the Foundation’s Social Medias Lead
- Help to keep up with inbound marketing trends and tools in close cooperation with the Marketing Lead
- Perform other relevant responsibilities as assigned
- Strong experience with WordPress (website is on Wordpress)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of programming languages (ex. HTML, CSS, Jquery)
- Excellent written communication skills (creative or factual)
- Ability to work remotely as a team member as well as independently
- Team player with good people skills
- Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
About The Luca John Foundation
PO Box 55388, Trenton, NJ 08638, US
The Luca John Foundation's mission is to provide immediate emotional and financial assistance to families who have lost an infant child 12 months or younger or a stillborn child, and who cannot afford funeral expenses. Our long-term goal is also to award grants to medical communities increasing the survivability and quality of life of children diagnosed with all forms of skeletal dysplasia. Our vision is that "In the USA every parent that has lost a baby should be able to say good-bye with honor and dignity."
The Luca John is a Federally recognized NJ-based 501 (c)(3) charity since 2006. The Foundation has awarded emotional and financial aid to more than 200 families across more than 30 states and provides an extensive grief network of family members who have experienced similar loss and are willing to listen and talk to other family members and help them emotionally along their bereavement.
Becoming a volunteer at The Luca John Foundation will mean for you to:
- Help a national cause;
- Work with talented volunteers in a rewarding non-profit organization while using your professional expertise and personal skills;
- Meet a tremendous group of like-minded volunteers and create lasting relationships;
- Share your knowledge with others and deepen your connection with your community;
- Keep your skills sharp by applying them in the nonprofit sector, boost your resume and portfolio and stand out from others in your field.