Do you have experience in crowdfunding? A young non-profit needs a person or team to run a crowdfunfing campaign. App to Succeed, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) organization that strives to break the cycle of poverty in the United States by developing educational programs specifically designed to engage at-risk Americans. The project you will be raising funds for is a unique online learning experience for 16-19-year-olds.
With direction and approval of the president of App to Succeed, Inc. you and your team will spend the fall planning and execute the plan in the 2018 winter and spring.
1. research the most successful crowdfunding campaigns and sites and why they have been successful, and submit a concise report with your findings with substantiation and examples.
2. design a campaign for App to Succeed based on your findings.
3. create copy and visuals, and execute the campaign.
4. be in charge of making sure, those who support App to Succeed, Inc. receive personal, well-written acknowledgments for their participation.
5. make sure a complete database is kept on those who participate.
6. draft a concise letter to inform them later on the success of the campaign, with proof that their money was used effectively in the way we promised it would be. And what the campaing accomplished and how it will help stop poverty in the United States.
We regret, as a nonprofit, we are not, yet, able to pay our interns, but we do offer other forms of compensation:
1. Acknowledgement on the App to Succeed website for meeting expectations of the internship,
2. Academic credit and / or community service hours are given, with school approval.
3. Internship Certificate will be awarded to interns who fulfill their time commitment and the internship expectations.
4. Personal letter of reference, written by the CEO will be awarded to interns who do exceed expectations and make a significant contribution to the project.
5. The personal finance Information the interns learn while working on this project will benefit their own financial management.
- Hours are flexible
- Start dates and end dates are flexible.
- Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by Skype, or by phone, saving the time and cost of commuting.
- The number of weeks and hours per week will be determined based on the intern's
abilities, scope of interest, commitment and availability.
Many of our interns take paid jobs, not related to their career interest, while they do their career-related internship with App to Succeed, Inc.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 20+ hours or as needed during the campaign.
- Maturity and motivation to work virtually and to design and run a successful crowdfunding campaign.
- Internet Research Projects...
- Webmaster (Virtual & Flexible)...
- Virtual Video and Audio Editing
- Crowdfunding Campaign Manager
- Editor/Writer/Proofread (Get...
- Motion Graphics, Fractal, 2D and...
- Technical Leader (Virtual) For...
- Social Media Master
- Graphic Designer (Option to...
- Virtual Software Development