Enterprise In Space is looking for the following qualifications:
- Meet with the EIS Team/s to determine the scope of a project
- Advise EIS Team members on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to the appropriate EIS Team Members
- Incorporate changes recommended by the EIS Team Members into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Basic Computer Skills
- Graphic Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Open - volunteer at your convenience
- Good communicator, creative, like education, space science/ working with people around the globe.
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- Informal Education/Citizen...
- EIS Webmaster
- Graphic Designer
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...