It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Enterprise In Space is looking for the following qualifications:
- Meet with the EIS Team/s to determine the scope of a project
- Advise EIS Team members on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to the appropriate EIS Team Members
- Incorporate changes recommended by the EIS Team Members into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Basic Computer Skills
- Graphic Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Open - volunteer at your convenience
- Good communicator, creative, like education, space science/ working with people around the globe.
Report this opportunity