Earth Law Center (ELC) is a 501c3 non-profit seeking a volunteer to help us launch our first crowd funding project - working directly with the Executive Director. Projects will focus on specific initiatives ELC is leading around the world, to help local communities pass rights of nature laws for Marine Protected Areas in Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, South Africa and Costa Rica; rivers in Mexico and the Great Lakes region in the US.
If you have a passion for making a difference, getting rights for nature with a strong work ethic - please send in your cover letter and resume. We promise that you will have a chance to be part of a paradigm shift, working with smart and committed people who find win-win solutions. Crowd funding will be supported by a Google Ad Grants campaign of $10k per month, a new CRM system from Blackbaud (e-tapestry), a monthly newsletter and robust social media and PR communications across multiple channels.
- Set up and run crowd funding campaign on Indie a go go or similar platform
- Write up "manual" for doing so, to share knowledge with the rest of the team
- This role will be remote (if based in New York or San Francisco, face to face meetings with ELC staff possible)
BEST FIT EXPERIENCE
- Experience with crowd funding projects
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working collaboratively
- Available to work 10 hours a week
- The position is remote and requires that you use your own computer to complete tasks
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter describing your experience and how it applies to this job position and a resume to email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum 10 hours per week