We are looking for volunteers to help with office administrative tasks related to summer work projects and our new tree transplant program.
Black Forest Together (BFT)is a non-profit founded after the devastating 2013 Black Forest Fire. Five years later we are still helping the ongoing recovery in our community.
We ask volunteers to help 4 hours a day, once or twice a week. The shift is during our office hours - Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 4 pm. We also ask that you make a three-month commitment, as consistency is crucial for us during the busy summer months.
Office volunteers help behind the scenes to keep our programs running, especially during our peak summer season. By helping behind the scenes, you help our staff focus on planning, outreach and grant research. Not to mention we will give you a cool, limited edition, long sleeved neon yellow Black Forest Together volunteer tee shirt to wear.
- Reviewing volunteer paperwork and updating the volunteer database
- Scanning and copying receipts for audit purposes
- Organizing office areas for efficiency
- Proof reading documents with an eye for mistakes
- Connecting with homeowners to schedule tree transplant services or site visits
Experience with databases and admin work preferred. (Perfect for college students with spare summer time!) Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- min 4 hours a week, 8-10 hours optional
- three month commitment