Join the Red Cross as a Caseworker!: Casework Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where8550 Arlington Blvd.Fairfax, VA 22031
Caseworkers provide follow-up assistance, support and advocacy for clients. In this role, you will work with individuals and families based on the client's needs, connect the clients to resources within their community and advocate for clients in working with service providers and partners.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Varies with the volume of cases.｠Option to work remotely after the completion of training (as agreed upon with supervisor).
We are looking for a group of volunteers to share the caseload with each person contributing at least 2-3 hours per day (between normal office hours of 9am-5pm), 2-3 days per week (Monday-Friday).
Service to the Armed Forces Caseworkers must be able to attend an interview and training at our Silver Spring, MD office (2020 East West Highway)｠
Service to the Armed Forces Caseworker:
-Introduction to SAF Case Management
-SAF Case Management System: SAF AgentLite
-Introduction to Family Follow-Up
Disaster Services Caseworker:
-Disaster Services: An Overview (online and in-class or webinar)
-Client Casework: Providing Emergency Assistance
-Client Assistance Software Training
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We ask for 6 months of service. Once trained you may remain active based on mutual agreement. Casewo
- Love working with kids? Become a...
- It takes 10 minutes to save a...
- Calling All Social Media Gurus!...
- Are you a leader in your faith...
- ¿Hablas Español? Help the Red...
- Walter Reed volunteers urgently...
- Have strong administrative...
- Join the Red Cross as a...
- Have a background in Program...
- Want to directly help clients?...