American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network- Northern Idaho
27 people are interested
The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) needs volunteers to help make cancer a top national priority.
ACS CAN is working to eliminate cancer by advocating for some of the following issues:
* Cancer research and innovation
* Cancer prevention and early detection programs
* Strengthening tobacco control policies
* Ensuring access to care
* Supporting quality of life and palliative care
* Promoting healthy eating and active living to prevent cancer
Join our movement to advocate for a world with less cancer and more birthdays!
Visit for more info: www.acscan.org/idaho
We'll work with your schedule.
420 E Front AveCoeur d'Alene, ID 83814
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Will work with your availability!