It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Looking for someone who loves caring for other people, joining a team of dedicated professionals in supporting the community-wide program development efforts.
Seeking a full-time or part-time blogger to help our company seek more traffic. The right candidate will manage this dynamic schedule and develop new relationships and sources of funding.
- Research, writing, and submission of grant proposals, supporting documents (including budgets) and interim reports
- Maintenance and implementation of grants calendar
- Regular communication with funders, acting as organization liaison
- Attending proposal meetings and doing presentations as needed
- AA Degree (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- 1 years SEO experience
- Excellent writing, computer, and database management skills
- Ability to relate program budgets to grant narratives
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet appropriate deadlines
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
If interested please contact Lucy 954-589-2618.
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 3 hours
- Volunteers will be required to fill out and application
Report this opportunity