Community Engagement Coordinator
We're looking for a motivated volunteer community engagement coordinator for STEMed Labs. In this role, you'll be responsible for acting as a liason between our organization and industry / educational partners.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Identifying potential partners
- Establishing contact and initiating discussions around partnership opportunities
- Attending meetings along with leadership team
- Previous relevant professional experience (2-3 years minimum)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Ability to define tasks and hit deadlines as agreed upon
- Ability to meet occasionally at our Capital Factory office
- Ability to work effectively as a remote member of the team
- A "get it done" attitude
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About STEMED LABS
3571 Far West Blvd. #38, AUSTIN, TX 78731, US
Our mission is to increase opportunities for children to have exposure to innovative and experiential science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education programs independent of their geography or socioeconomic status. By engaging the next generation of STEM professionals at a young age, we can help produce a stronger and more competitive workforce ready to face the challenges of tomorrow.
STEMed Labs is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Austin, TX dedicated to improving educational opportunities in our communities. Our goal is to serve as an incubator for novel, cross-disciplinary approaches to STEM education. We partner with schools, teachers, parents, and industry to build a sustainable, grassroots model of delivering innovation in education.
We'll work with your schedule.
Capital Factory701 Brazos StAustin, TX 78701
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Estimated 5-10 hours / week