Want to join an international team that’s passionate about creating opportunities for impoverished women? Look no further!
Our goal is to create opportunities that empower Guatemalan women to build a better life, because we know that women invest 90% of income into their families and communities.
You can help (and get credit)!
We’re looking for an intern or volunteer who loves hanging out on social media, building relationships, and offering great content (and conversations) to our followers. You can also assist with our yearly crowdfunding campaign to raise $ for health services.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to learn about international development, building communications campaigns, and implementing them - and, wow, won’t that look good on a resume!
Our U.S. Headquarters are located at 405 Urban St. in Lakewood, Colorado, but you can also work remotely. We want you to have a great experience with a flexible internship that fits your educational needs and earns credit.
- Experience using social media for professional purposes and strong understanding of the uses and benefits of various platforms
- Strong writer and editor
- Experience editing Wordpress sites or other websites
- Ability to work independently
- Strong research skills
- Flexible to assist with unforeseen tasks
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite useful, but not required
- Spanish proficiency useful, but not required
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student
Talk to me (Rachel), or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an unpaid internship, but it can be taken for school credit.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment