Want to join an international team that’s passionate about creating opportunities for impoverished women? Look no further!
Our goal is to create opportunities that empower Guatemalan women to build a better life, because we know that women invest 90% of income into their families and communities.
You can help (and get credit)!
We’re looking for an up-and-coming communications and design intern or volunteer to help with implementing the Friendship Bridge Communications Strategy. This could include but is not limited to:
- Content Strategy & Creation - writing, videography, graphics, photography, production
- Designing graphics and collateral for specific communications campaigns
- Strategizing the implementation of successful communications campaigns
- Updating digital communications channels: website, social media, etc.
You will have the unique opportunity to learn about international development, high-level communications strategy, building communications campaigns, and implementing them - and, wow, won’t that look good on a resume!
- Demonstrated experience creating awesome designs with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using social media for professional purposes and graphics creation
- Strong storyteller - whether in writing, video production, or editing
- Ability to work independently
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student
Talk to me (Rachel), or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an unpaid internship, but it can be taken for school credit.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- minimum of 10 hours/week