Help Save Lives- Deliver Blood Products: Blood Services:Transportation Specialist
Support the collection efforts of the Northern Ohio Blood Services Region by transporting blood and blood products throughout the region in a safe and timely manner.
OPEN TIME DAYS
- Minimum 12month commitment, but flexible based on personal needs
- Be willing to work between hours of 8am 8pm
- Be available to work in an on call emergency situation, or schedule
- Schedule based on variable shift rotation
- Voluneers must drive a route at least once a month to be considered active
- Orientation to American Red Cross
- Complete and pass a National Safety Council Drivers Course offered through the American Red Cross
- Complete and pass a General Safety Orientation offered through the American Red Cross
- Driving record check will be completed after training
- Ride beside a trained, experienced driver to learn key job functions, locations and routes
- All current courses related to this volunteer position/on the job training
About American Red Cross - Northeast Ohio Region
3747 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
244 West South StreetWooster, OH 44691
August 30, 2021
- People 55+
- Minimum of 12 months