Food Shelf Volunteers help sort and package produce from 10am-2pm for distribution to Neighbors in need of food assistance.
A fun and friendly environment. You make a huge difference in the lives of individuals and families in our community!
- Crisis Intervention
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour shift
- Friday Food Shelf in St Paul
- Bring a smile to a Senior! -...
- Tuesday Evening Food Shelf...
- Monday Food Shelf Volunteers
- Food Shelf Volunteer Fork Lift...
- Friday Food Shelf Volunteering...
- Saturday Food Shelf in St. Paul
- Fresh Produce Giveaway
- Saturday Food Shelf Volunteers
- Wednesday Food Shelf Volunteers