Ethos is looking for a veteran to provide friendly visits and companionship to asenior. Take a walk together, chat over a cup of coffee, play a board game, and develop a new and rich friendship!
Get involved in your community and make a difference!
Committment: One hour per week
Opportunity available in Hyde Park
Apply via https://www.ethocare.org/volunteer/application/
Interested volunteers must attend a one-time orientation
- Veteran Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one hour per week
- Home Care Office Assistant!
- Do you speak Haitian Creole?...
- Do you speak Cantonese? Relieve...
- Volunteer at Cafe Pride!
- Be a friend to a local Senior!
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Visit a Senior in Hyde Park!
- Do you speak Greek? Seniors need...
- Do you speak Spanish? An Elder...
- Vulnerable seniors need your help!
- Visit a Senior in West Roxbury!
- Senior Companions Needed!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Upcoming Ombudsman Trainings!...
- Shop with a Senior!
- Male Friendly Visitors Needed!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Veterans Needed to Volunteer...
- Escort Seniors to Medical...
- Do you speak Arabic? Elders Need...