Heartland Hospice is currently seeking volunteer massage therapist to provide additional comfort to our hospice patients.
If you think you would like to help our patients to feel less pain through your talents, contact Heartland right away to setup an interview!
Hospice patients have a prognosis of 6 months or less to live. These patients are typically home-bound in a private residence, or in a facility. We pursue comfort measures beyond medication and seek to provide as many services to our patients as possible.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Make a lifelong impact-Volunteer...
- Volunteers needed in Suffolk,...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Bereavement Program Volunteers...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Vigil Volunteers for Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers in Portsmouth
- Volunteer once per week in Norfolk
- Hospice Volunteers in...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor in...
- Suffolk Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer Once Per Week!
- Hair Stylist-Hospice
- Help those in need in Hospice!
- Medical Office Volunteering!
- Volunteer once a week in...
- Hospice Volunteering!
- Massage Therapy-Hospice
- Volunteer once per week!