Things change.....and Grace Hospice is here to help our patients and families through that change.
Grace Hospice is seeking caring, loving people to join our team as volunteers!
Volunteers can provide
? Respite for the caregiver
? Companionship to the patient
? Running Errands
? Spiritual Support
Our team at Grace Hospice is committed to assisting our patients and their loved ones along their journey and making it a quality of life.
Grace Hospice relies on our volunteers to help us help others. We value the importance that volunteers bring to our families. We know that there is a unique relationship between a volunteer and a patient.
If you have a few hours a week to sit with a patient and play cards, read to them, watch TV, give the family a much needed break, call Grace today!
You’ll be glad you did!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Volunteer for End of Life...
- Community Volunteer - Holland, MI
- Someone Needs You
- Hospice patient emotional and...
- Veteran Volunteer for Hospice...
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Relationship Building
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Providing Conversation with...
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Hospice companion
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Supporting Hospice Patients at...
- Friend to Hospice Patient