Do you have a few hours a week to sit with a hospice patient and provide companionship while the caregiver gets a much needed break?
Grace Hospice is seeking friendly companions and end of life support in the Wayland area.
Training is provided and you will be supported by our team during the entire process!
If you would like more information on this rewarding opportunity, please call Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050!
We need you!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland