Aloha Everyone!! For those who wish to truly make the lives of homeless children on our islands of Hawai'i, here is a wonderful opportunity to feed these children during our summer camp program.
Project Hawai'i, Inc. is a nonprofit organization run 100% by volunteers and solely supported by public donations. Our mission is to provide our homeless children with the opportunity to escape their cycle of poverty. Provding them with a full educational summer program to help them succeed in school.
We are striving to be 100% organic and help their bodies detox and brain develop more healthy while they are immersed in their new life and social lessons.
Project Hawai'i, Inc. runs their programs on both the islands of O'ahu and Big Island over the summer month of June & July.
Listed below are several options to make a difference in the lives of our homeless children. Please choose an option, or date you would like to support. Some days need more than one volunteer, and we also offer those who wish to assist with their own fundraiser or collection to help.
- MENU DRIVES/Fundraisers: Wish to host a fundraiser to allow us to purchase meals or conduct a drive for what we need most? We would love to have your assistance. Please let me know.
- June 20th:Two choices: Lunch w/drinks or Snack w/drinks for 20 delivered to Hilo First Hawaiian Bank at 10a or in Kea'au before.
- July 4th: Lunch w/drinks for 50 delivered to the Pana'ewa Zoo at 10a
- July 8th: Lunch w/drinks or Snacks w/drinks for 35 delivered to Hilo at 12p or Kea'au at 11a
- TEEN MENTORING SPONSORSHIP: We are seeking those who would like to sponsor a special treat for these teens. They will be volunteering their summer to attend leadership and mentoring workshops, create fundraisers and work alongside the homeless children. We try to reward them by taking them to various eateries. If you know someone who owns a resturant that will sponsor us, or if you would like to purchase the gift cards for our selected locations, please consider helping. We anticipate 7-10 teens to be sponsored
- July 8th-2p-3p Hot meal for 20 delivered to the Kalopa State Park for our volunteers and teen mentors
- July 9th -12th: Lunch or dinner with drinks for 50 delivered to Kalopa State Park. Lunch by 10:30, Dinner by 4:00 p.m.
Thank you for your time to read through all these awesome ways to help. Please respond with what fits your wishes best. I will then sign you up and get the process going. Mahalo again for your wonderful support!!! #feedthehomelesskeiki #feedinghomeless #feedingamerica #feedinghawaiihomeless #love #food #donate #volunteer #lovethosewhocare #dosomething #makeadifference #volunteerhawaii #lifelovefeed #teenvolunteer #mentoring #help #summercamp #organic #healthy #foodchoices #youareawesome
- Child Welfare
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Usually 3 hours
- Must be able to provide and deliver. You don't show, they don't eat!